Sunday, September 7, 2014

IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A BIGWIG IN THE WORLD OF GAMES, ANIMATION AND COMICS YOU SHOULD . . .



Follow Black Alpha, Creator Tom Rasch 

(Teaser Central for a Hot Project)

Comic Con Denver and the buzz around it introduced me to Black Alpha Creator Tom Rasch and made me stalk him. 

I just sent him a friend request and "liked" his page.

Did someone get hold of one of his comics in Denver!!!!! Please send one to me at Gamerecruiter and I'll send you a little somethin' somethin'!




BTW I'm a little behind the times, every because every Wednesday, USA TODAY will exclusively present new pages from the first issue of Black Alpha, written by Drew Hunt and illustrated by Rasch and Christian Colbert.


First, I hope but also predict that "Alpha" will be a great project become popular and I hope even spawn even cooler games based on it.  

Probably the most important thing for me is that I'm looking at a project at the beginning of its launch (not creation).  



Most of the hard work has been done already on spec. 



Rasch has spent years on this project with no pay.  Except love.  Now let's see what love and a top notch concept artist can do.

There is a trailer on You tube but I think the trailer doesn't do it justice so I'm going to post his interview with Groovy first.  It's kinda long (at a 20+ min count, but, I think it is one of the most informative interviews about the creative process from a hands on artist I've watched.

IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A BIGWIG IN THE WORLD OF GAMES, ANIMATION AND COMICS YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS INTERVIEW





No comments:

Post a Comment